MedAssist online will teach you vital medical skills when you need them most – Instantly
MedAssist.online is a software application. It uses HD photo and video to instruct in detail – step by step – how to prepare for and carry out medical procedures safely and successfully.
- Compliant with STCW 1978 (and 2010 amendments) requirements
- Compliant with the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) 2006
- It is cost-effective
- Vital medical know-how when you need it
When there’s no doctor on board, MedAssist Online will help out by teaching you complex and potentially life saving medical skills – instantly.
A perfect tool:
- Works on mobile devices as well as computers
- It is available offline and does not require
- Content developed by maritime physicians, educational staff and instructional designers
- Secure system and full privacy
- Regularly updated for compliance and with new medical content
In the end, preparing for a medical problem is just the right thing to do. MedAssist.Online will help you do it right.
The professional version is the way to go for commercial vessels and operations, professional seafarers, shipping and offshore companies. Offline USB for Windows, multiple downloads, updates and replacements, current medical documentation and our helpdesk are included, among other features.
If you just want a personal copy on your mobile device and that’s all you want, the personal version is your best choice. Online-access or a one-time download of the full version are yours to take anywhere you go, for the life of your device. No updates included.